Consignment is taken seasonally. Dates included on this page are tentative and change depending
on weather and current inventory. Please contact the store if you have any questions
about what items are currently being taken.
Non-Seasonal Toys and Equipment, plus high demand athletic brand clothing (Under Armour,Nike and Adidas)
sizes 2-18 for all seasons will be accepted year round.
If you have any questions regarding the consignment process please visit the "How To Consign" page or feel free to give us a call at 515-233-4901 (Ames) or 515-964-7396 (Ankeny)
- Spring Consignment- January 15th through May 15th
- Short sleeve shirts, jeans, capris, Easter dresses, swimsuits, rain gear, spring jackets, soccer uniforms and cleats.
- Spring jackets, soccer, baseball uniforms and cleats will be taken through April.
- Jeans and capris will be taken through May.
- Summer Consignment- March 15th through June
- shorts, tank tops, sandals, swim shoes, swimsuits, baseball pants, cleats, outdoor toys and equipment.
- Fall Consignment- July 15th through October 15th
- Long sleeve shirts, jeans, pants, soccer/football cleats, back to school wear, fall jackets.
- No flannel, fleece or cordurory (see winter consignment).
- We will stop taking soccer and football items september 15.
- Halloween Costumes and Clothing - Starting September 1st through October 15th
- Winter Consignment- September 15th through December
- Fleece, flannel, jeans, corduroy, sweatshirts, winter coats, hats, mittens and snowboots.
- Christmas Clothing- Starting October 1st through December 15th
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.